Q have a long history of delivering projects at the Tegel Foods Henderson site.
Our history pre-dates the establishment of Q (2005), with two of the directors and a number of the current staff being involved in the construction of the Cold Store Distribution centre and the construction of most of the building that now houses the two fully cooked lines and centre of excellence.
Since the inception of Q, we have undertaken numerous projects for Tegel,
– Tegel FP Floor Drain (2010)
– Tegel Full Cooked – 2nd Line Build (2011-2012)
– Tegel Centre of Excellence (2012)
– Tegel Fully Cooked Alterations (2014)
– Tegel Receival Enclosure & Canopy (2010)
– Tegel Weigh Bridge (2010)
– Tegel Cartoning (2011)
– Tegel Oil Storage Bund (2017)
– Tegel Plantroom Upgrade
– Tegel Burger Fuel Alterations (2014)
– Tegel Fire Wall & Trade Canopy (2015)
– Tegel DC Office Refurbishment
We have also undertaken works at the old Tegel Site in Hannigan Drive
– Tegel Top Sausage Project (2011)
– Tegel Oven Removal & Repair Works (2013)
All of the above projects were carried out while Tegel remained 100% productive.
Working in live environments requires teamwork and great communication with the key stake holders.
Over the years of working with Tegel, Q and our staff gained an in depth knowledge of the operations of a live plant, ensuring that our planning and procedures took Tegels operations and production into account at all times.